Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's Official My Helm Campaign

I've been toying with the idea of wearing helms particularly robotic ones in public for a while now.It started a long time ago when i saw Star Wars and saw vadar's helment and then later iRobot and i thought "how raw that would be".Due to a series of level head minds telling me it was be social and swag suicide to do such i let it go. But now after laying dorment for many years my secret is reemerging thanks to the Universal Mind Control Video with pharell and common. I mean seriously....did you see that thing. So with that said i'm official promoting all wearing of helms in public, but of course as with any fashion statement be smart and don't look stupid.



Universal Mind Control

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do the fuck you wanna do, yo! That's really the best advice I can give you. No sugar-mouth cliche included. You know all that "can't please everybody" and "do you" and "express yourself" blahblahlblah. You've heard all that before. Now put it to ACTION! And be readily equipped with a full verbal armoury of yo mama jokes, cuz THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU! ...that shouldn't stop you from doin it tho. I vote yes.