Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Catching You Up To Speed

Currently I am a rapper, somewhere along the lines of independent and amateur. I have currently finished 2 mixtapes and released one of them. Respectively named Counter Balance 1.5 and Counter Balance 2.0.

Story Behind the Name(my spleal ): In the music industry particular to hip hop there is a heavy amount of negative hiphop(I.E gangsta rap and the glamorization of the thug life). Contrary to popular belief I am not a conscious rapper or a fighter against such types of music. In fact I'm typing this while I listen to Welcome Back compliments of Young Jeezy. However I am a devote advocate of balance. And i believe the creativity in the hiphop arena is slowly dwindling my music is simply me doing my duty in adding some alternate lyrical content to the other side of the scale. Accordingly my mixtape's title is Counter Balance, because it is the counter to the balance that is currently behind upheld in the industry.

With that said here is a link to my mixtape counter balance 1.5, 2.0 coming soon.

http://www.zshare.net/download/1720823923836475/

Since the creation of said mixtape I have greatly matured and so have my abilities. 2.0 will be an entirely new experience

No comments: